Delivering a Smart Approach to Drainage and Utility Services
RMC Water offers over 25 years expertise across a diverse range of drainage and water services. The four main business services are drainage consultancy, drainage surveys, new drainage installations and water / utility services.
RMC Water aims to provide the best in environmental and construction expertise to deliver a smart approach to our projects.
Professional management of our contracts is crucial to our success, working closely with our clients we deliver a seamless service across the board, ensuring that we deliver the best possible product on time and within budget.
Please click on a section below for more details.
Drainage Consultancy Services
With over 25 years experience in design and operation of drainage & sewerage systems, RMC Water has the expertise to respond and deliver any drainage and environmental project for clients.
If you are a developer, contractor or a property owner, RMC Water is highly skilled in delivering cost effective solutions in the following services:
- Drainage Design
- Sewer Design
- Soakaway Design
- Sustainable Urban Drainage Design
- Land drainage Design
We also provide professional technical advice on:
- Pollution prevention measures
- Flood appraisal and mitigation measures
- Sewage treatment installations and maintenance
- Sustainable Urban Drainage maintenance planning
- Advice & negotiation during applications to water companies
- Drainage dispute resolution
- Insurance claims for subsidence and flooding
- On site drainage inspection service
- Surface water billing
- Development / New Build Drainage Applications and Charges
Our vision for RMC Water clients is to provide you access to an experienced, high quality professional service that will provide innovative solutions, at cost effective and affordable rates. Your project is our passion.
New Drainage Installations
RMC Water offers a bespoke design and build service to its clients. This service includes
- A feasibility survey to determine the client’s requirements.
- Design of waste systems to ensure robust environmental compliance linked with on site efficiency in mind (carbon footprint, energy usage).
- After sales service to ensure long-term performance and maintenance requirements.
New drainage installations or re-routing an existing drain requires detailed investigation, planning and professional delivery.
From building extensions, surface water systems to new septic tanks and small sewage treatment plants, RMC Water will design and install the system to your needs.
We can also integrate sustainable urban drainage features including reed bed systems, swales and other methods to achieve greater environmental benefit and low energy costs for your bespoke drainage system.
RMC Water offers the very latest high technology CCTV equipment to provide clients with the most cost effective solution for both small and large-scale survey requirements. These surveys range from building over surveys, homebuyers surveys to commercial asset condition surveys.
All inspections are carried out to a professional standard which comply with the following:
- Manual of sewer condition classification 5th edition (2013)
- The drain repair book 3rd edition (2011)
Example of surveys:
- Domestic homebuyers CCTV drainage survey - Condition based CCTV survey often required by lenders to prevent costly repairs after purchase with full report and DVD recorded evidence.
- Building over or near to a sewer – Pre & post construction condition CCTV survey - condition based surveys for contractors and developers to determine a drainage system location and condition, either prior to works commencing or after the works have finished to ensure building standards have been adhered to.
- Drainage appraisal - drainage system failure - A CCTV survey is the only way to ensure the structural condition of the drain or sewer is acceptable. If you have any breaks or cracks in a pipe this can cause the drainage system to block and cause flooding to property.
Water & Utility Services
RMC Water offers a wide range of specialist consultancy services in water usage, water efficiency, design of new mains and services and installation of new water services.
When it comes to construction & development projects, water and electricity mains and services can cause major delays in programming and installation. RMC Water provides expertise in project management of all utility requirements for new developments.
- Service Water Billing Validation
- New Build Flow calculations
- Water main diversion schemes
- Water connections
- New installation of service pipes
- Development site – capacity appraisals
- Development connection services
Renewable energy system appraisals – small or larger scale schemes.
Why RMC Water?
We are a customer focused business.
We have a proven record of delivering a quality service, on time and within budget.
We are fully compliant with regulatory requirements.
We work to a level of Health & Safety that exceeds our customers demands.
We minimise waste and procure materials and services from local sources whenever possible.
We are situated centrally in the UK.